Saturday, October 30, 2010

Newsflash! Council-of-elrond.com to change servers soon!

The title says it all.  According to my sources The Council-of-Elrond.com will be changing servers soon.  "Who are your sources, Prince Rillian?" You ask.  They are (although technically it's only one source so I should say she is) Bambi of the C-o-E Team.   Just thought I'd do my part in helping to spread the word.  And now back to the weather reports.  "Well Prince Rillian, it looks like we're in for a shower tomorrow."  "What area Bob?" "The entire world." "What the entire world will be covered in rain?" "No Prince Rillian, it's the apocalypse tomorrow.  It isn't a shower of rain, it's a meteor shower."  "Well thanks for that Bob now for me to get to bed so that I don't write down any more of these stupid one person skits."

No comments:

Post a Comment