Thursday, September 16, 2010

America's Got Talent

Although I'm a little late to be writing this (the finale was yesterday night) I decided that since it's better late than never I would write down 1) Who I wanted to win. 2) the results. and 3) What I thought about the person I wanted to win.

Starting with #1 Who I wanted to win out of the Final Four (Jackie Evancho, Prince Poppycock, Michael Grimm, and Fighting Gravity.)

I personally wanted Jackie Evancho to win because she has, out of any person I've heard to this day, the most beautiful voice ever.

#2 Results.

In 4th place was Prince Poppycock

In 3rd place was Fighting Gravity

In 2nd place Jackie Evancho (a very big surprise for everyone)

In 1st place surprising even himself Michael Grimm


Number 3 will be answered in my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment