Friday, September 17, 2010

Not Back To School Party #1

This is the first post in my three day posting spree. It is also the first NOT Back To School Party out of three. This is not in fact a coincidence. I will dedicate one post per day to each of the three parties. And now, what I did today. Some people will, when asked, "What did you do today?" give a very boring answer like, "I got up, had breakfast, went to school, got home, had supper, did homework, went to bed." However, I am not one of these people. What I did today was:

1. got up
2. had breakfast
3. went to the corn maze (It was a-maize-ing)
4. had supper at a friends house
5. went to a NOT Back To School Party
6. starred as a doctor in a tiny movie making fun of TV shows like House or any other hospital drama. I can't tell you about it because it is eventually going to be on youtube. I will, however, post the link when it's up.
7. went home
8. posted this
9. went to bed exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment