Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm Back!

I got back from my cruise yesterday night.  Originally, I was supposed to get back at 9:00 P.M, but the plane we took from Fort Lauderdale to Toronto was delayed by one-and-a-half hours.  As result of that, we missed our flight from Toronto to Edmonton, and had to catch a later flight at 9:00 that got in at midnight.  Besides all that, it was terrific.  We had daily mass at 5:00 everyday.  and at 9:00 every night there was a man named Mark Farris who played in the piano bar.  He was amazing.  He could remember everyone's name and where they were from and what they did for a living and he was also an amazing piano player.  his website is: http://MarkFarris.com  Go check it out.  I'll describe the trip in more detail when I get the pictures uploaded.

1 comment: