Monday, February 7, 2011

England or Bust!

My apologies for not posting for a long long long long......long time.  I've been occupied with memorizing lines for a play, memorizing a monologue for an acting course, preparing for a music competition, and being exhausted.  I'm still not following any scehdule for my posts because in four days I'm leaving for a trip to England.  I'll be going to Exeter and then on the way back home I'll be stoping in London to see Les Miserables.  I'm so excited.  Also, the plane trip from here to England and England to here will be first class with lie-flat seats.  In Exeter we will be staying at the White Hart Inn, 66 South Street, Exeter, Devon.
Well, Slán go fóill  Vale (goodbye for now and farewell in the languages I'm studying: Irish Gaelic and Latin)

No comments:

Post a Comment