Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Well, I just got back from seeing "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader."  Throughout the movie I wrote down different thoughts that struck me.  Unfortunately, I left them in the car and I'm not about to go back out into the cold and the wind and the snow and the ice and the.....you get the picture.  Anyway, I will bring them in and post all of my comments in a coherent form tomorrow.  I promise.  (and this isn't one of those promises that I forget about the next hour.)  (like the photos from my cruise which I still haven't uploaded :-(  )  Meanwhile, I recomend going to see it.  Though, not as The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, but as a really good Christian movie.  (They even kept the line about Aslan having another name and getting to know him in this world)  Well,  goodbye for today

No comments:

Post a Comment