Saturday, November 27, 2010

Celsius Youth Theatre's A Midsummer Night's Dream. and other stuff

Well, at 2:00 today, here in Edmonton, a group of homeschooling actors performed Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream.  It was amazing!  Everything, from the scenery to the music, from the acting to the directing, was done by them!  They started work on it around July-ish.  I would have been in it as well except ,in my typical fashion, I missed the deadline for auditions.  *Sigh*  Oh well, the next one they put on I am for sure signing up for it.  In other news.....

My family has decided that we will be going on a ten-day cruise starting on Dec. 12 and ending on....well...I'll let you figure it out.  The cruise line we are going on his Holland America, and they have daily mass on the ship!  Isn't that amazing!   Also, tomorrow I will be doing some of the music for this play:


And last of all, Edmonton Musical Theatre has a float in the 23rd annual Jingle On Parade on December 5th 10:00 A.M - 12:00 P.M.  It takes place on the downtown pedways from Commerce Place, to Manulife Place, through City Centre Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment