Sunday, November 14, 2010

Search Weekend

No, the title doesn't mean that I searched through my weekend for stuff.  It actually means that I attended a weekend retreat in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, called Search.  It runs in a bunch of places.  The next one will be in Lloydminster, Alberta/Saskatchewan, although I don't know when or where exactly.  (More information coming whenever I actually find out)

At the retreat we did...Well, I'm not actually allowed to say.  You have to find that out for yourself.  At the one in Lloyd, I might possibly be a helper there.  So, if you go, just mention sometime near the end - you'll know if you go - that you heard about it from yours truly, Prince Rillian, and I'll talk to you a bit, and you'll know my real name.  However it's for teens only so too bad for all the adults reading this blog, this entire post will forever haunt you with how old you are.  Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!! (Six exclamation marks, a sure sign of insanity if I ever saw one.) Anyway, if you are a Christian teenager (preferably Catholic, but you don't have to be.) then you should come or else...or else....um..um....I know or else I'll magically make your computer blow up. (A pretty good threat if I do say so my self)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great time!
    Did you meet any wonderful kindred spirits?

    -My Fair Lady

    ReplyDelete