Thursday, October 13, 2011

I’m Back V1092253782 (or around there abouts)

Well, I’ve missed um well um let’s just say a lot of days...  And this time I don’t think I have any excuse...  Oh here’s one...no wait it’s not November...Oh!  No that won’t work either....  Ah-ha!  My excuse is I haven’t been blogging or moderating comments because I am to darn lazy.

...Anyway, in this post I shall be - besides apologizing for my laziness - discussing  modern "art".

if you go to a modern art gallery, you must be really careful as you might hang your coat on an exhibit or wipe your boots one as well.  That’s because both coat hooks and welcome mats are commonly used in modern art.  Also, if you blindfold yourself and throw paint at a wall, that’s art.  I propose a change from this.  Make the criteria for art be something that the normal person can’t do.  I can throw paint at a wall blindfolded.  Not art.  I can throw trash on the ground.  Not art.  I cannot sculpt a statue that looks just like King David.  Art!

And now more light-heartedly (if such a thing is possible)
Cat Herding.  (I bet that both Queen Lucy and Anne Therese are laughing right now without watching the video.)






Well that’s all for now...

1 comment:

  1. Oh man Prince Rillian, you are so right. I have a huge grin on my face and I have not even pressed play....

    :D

    -Anne Therese

    ReplyDelete