Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I’m Back!!!!

That’s right, I’m back.  to celebrate my return here is another poem from the ever-wonderful Anne Therese:


At Home

By Anne Therese



Here I am, just showing it all
Telling a story like a poem
I am comfortable with myself
With you.

We are together on this path
Grinning together
Walking together
Just showing it all.

Being crazy just for you
And loving you for doing it back.
Laughing at nothing
We are together on this path.

Doing things for fun
That will mean so much
Making memories
Being crazy just for you.

We are experiencing life
The real thing.
Referencing that song
Just doing things for fun.

Stuff for the future
Like quotes and puns
Groaners are worth it,
We are experiencing life.

My faith is your faith
It’s something that lasts
That binds us together,
Stuff for the future.

2 comments:

  1. I also now have a little book of my poetry.
    Still my favourite two poems are Peace be With You, and At Home.

    God Bless,
    Anne Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, you should publish it...or give it to me...or anything that lets me get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete