Friday, June 24, 2011

Okay, now I’m back

Alright, that last post was a bit premature.  Now, however, I really am back.  To start it all up again, it’s the first ever Weekly Writing Corner!  (If someone has a good synonym for corner that starts with a W I’d appreciate it..)   Just place your poem or story or..whatever in the comment box, or a link to the post on your blog that has them, or...whatever.  Here’s a haiku from me.

Friday
It is Friday,
The birds fly past the trees
Oh wonderous day.

1 comment:

  1. I Offer Up to You

    Everything I do
    Everything I feel
    Everything I think,
    I offer up to you.

    May my work be good
    May my work be pure
    May my work be unstained
    To be worthy of you.

    Everything I do should be about you
    Everything I do should be centred on you
    Everything I do should be offered up to you
    Without you everything I do, would be gone.

    May my work be good because I love you
    May my work be good because I’m thinking of you
    May my work be good because you are good
    That it may glorify your name.

    ReplyDelete